1. Completed application form.
2. One letter of recommendation.
3. Each applicant must submit an unedited YouTube recording of three separate works or sets of
works composed by Frederic Chopin, which he/she is planning to present at the masterclasses.
Each work or sets of works may not exceed 15 minutes. Links may emailed separately on or before the January 14, 2019 deadline.
4. Electronic copy of valid birth certificate, passport, or any other legal document confirming the age of the applicant.
5. Electronic copy of applicant's biography of up to 300 words including musical studies, institutions, participation in master classes, recent teachers, competitions entered, received awards suitable for publicity.
6. Digital high resolution photo of applicant.
7. Non-refundable application fee of $130.
8. Applications to be submitted no later than January 14, 2019.
Letter of Recommendation, age confirming documents, and photo should be emailed to email@example.com