1. Completed application form.
2. One letter of recommendation from current teacher.
3. Recent unedited YouTube recording marked with the name of the applicant, category, and preliminary round repertoire. Preliminary round will consist of one piece from the applicants program and one piece of their choosing. Category 1 and 2 preliminary round should not exceed 15 minuets, and Category 3 should not exceed 20 minuets.
4. Electronic copy of valid birth certificate, passport, or any other legal document confirming the age of the applicant.
5. Electronic copy of applicant's biography of up to 150 words including musical studies, institutions, participation in master classes, recent teachers, competitions entered, received awards suitable for publicity and program for the winner’s recital.
6. Digital high resolution photo of applicant.
7. Non-refundable application fee of $110.
8. Applications to be submitted no later than December 20, 2017.
9. Prizewinners of the Steinway & Sons Washington Piano Competition in 2017 are not allowed to present the same repertoire.
Letter of Recommendation, age confirming documents, biography, and photo should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org